판탈롱(pantalon)은 16세기 이탈리아 희극의 등장인물인 “판탈로네(pantalone)”의 이름에서 유래되어 현재는 긴 바지를 뜻하는 프랑스어입니다. 높은 밑위와 허리에서 밑단으로 흐르는 듯한 여유로운 품의 스트레이트 실루엣이 특징적이며, 심포켓의 스티치와 양쪽 허리의 사이드어드저스터, 깊게 잡힌 포워드 투턱으로 드레시한 드레이프 라인과 디테일을 동시에 즐길 수 있는 제품입니다. 패브릭은 하이 그레이드의 섬머울 100%를 사용하였고, 여러 색상의 상의와 어울릴 수 있는 차분한 톤의 그레이와 브라운 두 컬러를 전개, 소뿔 단추로 장식하였습니다.
It is for raffine's original design based on the 1940s European vintage. Pantalon is a French word meaning long pants derived from the name "Pantalone", a character from a 16th-century Italian comedy. Loose straight silhouette flowing from rise and waist to inseam Dressy drape line and details from stitch of seam pocket, side adjust of both waist and deep forward two-tuck Used 100% high-grade summer wool, there are two colors: gray & brown and decorated with buffalo.
- Free shipping in case the total order amount is over USD 400.
- Shipment takes 2~5 days after payment (Except Saturday and holiday)
- Cancellation is not possible if the ordered product has been shipped.
- It is only possible when you register by bulletin board within 48 hours after receiving product and send to us the product within 7 days.
- In the case of exchange or return due to simple change of mind, you need to deposit the round-trip or one-way delivery fee after pre-registration.
- If the rest of the money is over USD 400 except for the returned product, you only need to deposit the one-way delivery fee.
- Chalk marks, thread, tiny measure differences, pattern irregularities, etc. that may occur during the product process are not considered to be defective products.
- If the product is damaged or contaminated due to your carelessness, it does not constitute a reason for exchange or return.
- For exchanges and returns, please repackage and send them as they were received. Damage to packages and freebies during the opening may result in additional costs or difficulty in exchange or refund.
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 17:00 on weekdays (except weekends and holidays)
- If you would like to exchange, return and other inquiries, please contact us on the Q&A bulletin board or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check and answer them sequentially.