It is a collaboration product of BRUANT and ROUGH N RAW.
ROUGH N RAW is a custom handmade jewelry brand.
It is not a mechanized style of established products, but a brand that understands the old school tradition and its value, interprets the rawness of the original era, pursues unformatted beauty in roughness and roughness with delicate expressions, and aims for a lifestyle that is inspired, collected, and valued in a variety of materials.
The first collaboration of BRUANT and ROUGH N RAW is a necklace of Rabbit’s foot pendants, which means "good luck."
Rabbit’s foot originated from the African tribal culture of worshiping animals and became popular as a decoration tool among lucky occupation groups such as gamblers and pilots in the 19th century.
Now, it is used in various places such as dramas and games, and has become an inspiration material for many artists.
In 2020, the year of the plague and natural disasters, we hope that everyone who buys it will be blessed with Good-Bye for Ill-Luck.
Using the original design of ROUGH N RAW, the main color of BRUANT, the blue sapphire is set in front of the design to enhance the perfection of the design.
It's good to use as a point regardless of style with its proper size and weight.The pendant and chain are both 925 silver. This is a handmade product, and it will take 5 to 7 days (excluding weekends), so please refer to it when purchasing.It's an order made, so it's difficult to exchange or refund the product, so please purchase it carefully.
- Free shipping in case the total order amount is over USD 400.
- Shipment takes 2~5 days after payment (Except Saturday and holiday)
- Cancellation is not possible if the ordered product has been shipped.
- It is only possible when you register by bulletin board within 48 hours after receiving product and send to us the product within 7 days.
- In the case of exchange or return due to simple change of mind, you need to deposit the round-trip or one-way delivery fee after pre-registration.
- If the rest of the money is over USD 400 except for the returned product, you only need to deposit the one-way delivery fee.
- Chalk marks, thread, tiny measure differences, pattern irregularities, etc. that may occur during the product process are not considered to be defective products.
- If the product is damaged or contaminated due to your carelessness, it does not constitute a reason for exchange or return.
- For exchanges and returns, please repackage and send them as they were received. Damage to packages and freebies during the opening may result in additional costs or difficulty in exchange or refund.
- Opening hours: 10:00 to 17:00 on weekdays (except weekends and holidays)
- If you would like to exchange, return and other inquiries, please contact us on the Q&A bulletin board or email@example.com and we will check and answer them sequentially.